: the chaos within me found balance:
-
Tumblelog . Facebook . Instagram

Monday, January 4, 2021

202 1.

It’s one of those nights where you can’t seem to fall asleep and the past seems to haunt you more than it does over the last few month. This time, it made me want to note it down somewhere – that I may one day look back at and get reminded that ‘hey, this happened.’

There were actually a few nights that I logged into this page and wrote a chunk of stuff here, but I ended up hitting the delete button and went to bed instead ‘cos I didn’t know how to start the topic going so I just gave up typing. 

Well I guess I don’t have that much to say and I just wanted this to be a reminder to myself that time does not always heal everything. There are certain events and memories that will always pop out in your head at the most random times or when you thought you had long forgotten and moved on. I’ve came to the conclusion that it will always resurface and remind me about it – no matter how much ‘closure’ I’ve done to make sure that the whole event is over and it shouldn’t affect me anymore. 

I really wished that there was such thing as time travel during times like these. I wished I had more courage 7 years ago and I wished I embraced time 5 years ago.

I could only wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment